Skip to content
Gaming and arcade industry links:
More video game news in one day…
than you could possibly absorb in a month:
- Dan Peters has laid down countless guitar tracks for me on such games as Golden Tee Golf, Silver Strike Bowling, Orange County Choppers Video Pinball, Spongebob Jellyfishing and Stern Pinball’s Shrek. His casino game credits include Archie’s Money Funnies, Route 66, Lady of the Dead and others. Besides being an extraordinary, award-winning guitarist who’s been seen quite a lot on New York’s Broadway stages recently, he’s also one of the nicest musicians I know. Hear his band, The West Side Winders, on Reverbnation.
- Big Band Boom! – Bandleader, drummer and fellow sound designer Matt Kern heads up one of the hottest big bands in Chicago.
- Kai / Harding – I worked for the awesomely energetic Emmy-winning filmmaker Chris Olsen on several of his animation productions long ago.
- Pinball News – Here’s an online article from 2005 about a game I worked on. One that was very near and dear to the hearts of every member of the design team.
- Pfutz’s Home, a must for Capcom pinball game collectors. Also a ton of other interesting links.
- Sean McMenemy – 3D modeler / animator, motion graphics artist, visual effects guy and filmmaker. Another highly-talented person I know.
- Padyaks, another online business I co-own with my wife, Sherry. There we sell all natural, hand made items imported from the Philippines — hence the slogan “Nature’s Materials Handcrafted in the Land of 7000 Islands.”
Back to Top